Friday 9 March 2012



These are the magazine fonts that I have experimented with, using a different variety of effects using Adobe Photoshop CS5. Starting off simple, I simply changed the colour to a solid green. 


Adobe Photoshop allowed me to explore the blending options of the second font, I added a gradient overlay with a red radial style. I also added an outer glow for a dark shadow and an inner glow to add a very light white outline to the font. I applied the same effects to the second font, except I changed the colour to blue and changed the gradient overlay style to Linear. The final font allowed me to experiment fully with the blending options, resulting in a more advanced version than the other three fonts. 


After reviewing the different results I have managed to design using Photoshop, I will most likely use proportions from each one and merge them together, in order to sustain a simple font that will still look professional when used on my music magazine front cover.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should use the top font on the list because I believe it is very sophisticated and really relates to your choice of genre. Good luck and farewell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your opinion I will take it on board!!

    ReplyDelete